söndag 24 april 2011

Vi gillar inte det vi läser i dagens tidning....

"Amy Odell, who edits the New York Magazine's fashion blog, The Cut, underlines America's umfathomable and deep fascination with Britain's royal family and disinterest in others. "I mean, we're all wild about Kate. I'll be up at dawn to watch. But the other European royals? I don't think so. I mean, sometimes. There was one, recently, a princess got married, from I think Sweden, whatever. That was kind of nice. But just for one day. We kind of forgot which country the next day".

Citat från Times of India, Bangalore april 24, 2011

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nä verkligen inte! Fy skäms på dig Amy Odell.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Malin - Håller med! Måste nog ta mig en liten titt på The Cut och se hur hon uttrycker sig i skrift.

    SvaraRadera